Sunday, September 07, 2008

Feeling Better

The weekend was awesome. We had a most pleasant time at the cabin with friends. It was very low key and peaceful, just what I needed. Harri and I sat on her newly constructed most of the weekend and just talked and bird-watched, while I knitted. Friday night another couple and us (that includes Jimbo and Harri) to join our foods for dinner. We again did it on Saturday without the other couple. That is what I like about the lake is the ease of the evenings and dinner arrangements. We ate, drank a little wine and just vegged. I'm also feeling so much better today. The new antibiotic is working wonders so far. That's all just an update.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ohh that sounds like a weekend I need to book! A peaceful cabin sounds lovely! Especially since Jon rencently decided to put in wood floors in the bedroom, which is now a war zone. What a fabulous weekend!